Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Do Not go Gentle into that Good Night


Do not go gentle into that good night

Though prosecutors say they’ve got the goods

If they had anything then they’d indict.


The other pols say I should “do what’s right”

Those bastards only want my BLEEPING job

Do not go gentle into that good night.


My jealous rivals buzz like stinging mites

They never had my vision or my guts

To see the White House squarely in their sights.


I’ve heard some say that Blago’s not too bright

Or maybe has a screw loose in his head

Perhaps Senator Burris can enlighten.


So don’t expect that I will be contrite

And walk away (what’s in this thing for me?)

Until I make a deal then I will fight.


So bring it, bring it on with all your might

Impeachment, accusations tapes and more

I’ll not go gentle into that good night

Rage, rage against the war you would ignite.

No comments:

Post a Comment