Friday, January 16, 2009

My Love is Like a Red Red Rose



My love is like a red, red rose
That’s newly sprung in June
My love is like [WHO THE BLEEP ARE YOU TALKING TO?]
That’s sweetly played [IS THAT YOUR BLEEPING LAWYER?]

As fair as thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in [YOU TELL THAT SONUVABLEEP TO QUIT MAKING A JACKASS OF HIMSELF ON TV]
And I will love thee still, my dear
Till a’ the [WHAT THE BLEEP ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT]

Till a’ the [NOBODY UNDERSTANDS A BLEEPING WORD YOU SAY ANY MORE]
And the rocks melt wi’ the sun
And I will love thee still, my dear
While [IS THAT ANOTHER BLEEP-BLEEP BLEEPING POEM?]

And fare the weel, my only [BLEEP]
And fare the weel a while!
And I will come again, [I’M BLEEPING OUTA HERE]
Thou’ it were [SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY BLEEPING DAD]

No comments:

Post a Comment